Note that browser zoom is supported only at 100%. Use of browser extensions/add-ons or the enablement of Compatibility View is not supported while using Jama. To prevent session issues, the application should be used in a single browser window.
- Internet Explorer 11*
- Edge as of Jama 8.14
- Firefox ESR as of Jama 8.10
- Google Chrome**
*Note that IE is not supported with the Admin Console in on-premises installations of Jama 8.x using versions of Replicated < 2.4.0.
**We will support versions released over the past 12 months.
Supported Word Processor and Spreadsheet Programs for Exports and Reports
- Office for Mac 2016
- Office 365 for Mac
- Office 365 for Windows
- Office 2016 for Windows (effective with Jama 8.10)
Note: It may be necessary to run legacy connectors concurrently with the Jama Integrations Hub (JIH) when migrating from one tool to the other. In these situations, you must not sync the same same data. If you are running this configuration, Jama Support may ask you to stop syncing one of the connectors as a troubleshooting step.
- Atlassian JIRA version 7.1-7.6 and current On Demand version
- Rally API version 1.43 and above
- Atlassian Crowd Connector versions 2.9 - 2.11.x only
- Microsoft TFS (Team Foundation Server) versions 2012 and 2013
- IBM DOORS 9.3
- Enterprise Architect Connector 4.1.0 with Enterprise Architect 9.3.935
- HP Quality Center 11.52
Jama Integrations Hub/Tasktop Integrations Hub
JIH versions are supported for 12 months after release. System Recommendations and supported integrations for the JIH can be found here.
The Tasktop Integration Hub details can be found here.
MathType Equations Editor
Supported Version: 184.108.40.20672 and 220.127.116.1108
See Authentication options for on-premises and cloud users (LDAP, AD, Crowd, SSO, SAML) for more information.