Review Center is one of the most valued features in Jama Connect, providing an iterative, collaborative approach to reviewing requirements and tests in real-time. We are excited to continue to help customers align stakeholders, reduce lengthy review cycles and ease the path to compliance by continuing to invest in new enhancements to Review Center. The latest two releases have focused on enhancing review workflows and strengthening e-signature compliance.
Available now, you’ll see improvements to Review Center, including:
- A refreshed Review Center Wizard that simplifies the review setup process
- E-signature enhancements that strengthen review compliance and meet requirements for 21 FDA CFR Part 11
- A new review activity table that shows version history for audits
Upcoming Jama Connect Cloud releases will include enhancements to Review Center, including the ability to export the activity table, signatures with SAML, exporting a review version with signatures and comments and a refreshed signature model and stats page.
Be sure to attend our Webinar “Ask Jama: Tips and Tricks for More Effective Reviews” on December 17. Our product experts will share best practices for defining, managing, and improving your review process. They will also answer common review questions from the Jama Community.
Here are a few new resources to help you get the most out of Review Center:
Review Center Best Practices Guide
- Highlights common questions and best practices with reviews
What’s New Videos
- 8.42.1 and 8.43 Release Videos on the Community
We look forward to hearing your feedback on the Review Center enhancements and new resources we’ve made available and will continue to share updates on future releases.