Release date AU/US/EMEA: 2020/06/24
This patch release addresses a security configuration in our self-hosted deployment configuration. The only change in this patch is to the configuration scheme, there are no other code changes to the actual Jama application. We are trying to limit the change management impact with this patch release.
Notes for self-hosted administrators
- This release requires Replicated version 2.42.5.
- This release requires that specific Replicated network interface configuration options are set when installing or upgrading.
- The provided installation script ensures that the correct version of Replicated is installed and automates the network interface configuration described above. We recommend running the installation script instead of using the manual installation or upgrade method.
Notes for installation and upgrades using the provided installation script (recommended):
Notes for installation and upgrades using Airgap or installs/upgrade that don’t use the provided installation script:
- For new installations, Docker must be installed before starting the Replicated installation.
- Replicated version 2.42.5 or later is required.
- During the installation or upgrade, you are prompted to select the network interface for Replicated. You must select docker0 at the prompt:
"Please choose one of the following network interfaces:  eth0 10.0.2.15  eth1 172.28.128.3  docker0 172.17.0.1 Enter desired number (0-2):"