Release date AU: 2020/08/28
Release date US/EMEA: 2020/08/28
The baseline header, List View, and Reading View were redesigned for a streamlined user experience.
List View now follows the same pattern as Project List View
- You can now add custom fields, sort, and drag and drop.
- To display the baselined and current versions in List View or Reading View, select the gear icon, then select Current version and Version.
- Preview item now appears as a slide-out panel. From here, you can view the item version and versioned fields that were included for the item when it was baselined.
Reading View now follows the same pattern as Project Reading View
- You can now add custom fields from the gear icon.
- Preview Item now appears as a slide-out panel where you can view the item version and versioned fields that were included when it was baselined.
A redesigned baseline header provides easier access to actions
- If you accessed the baseline from a link or the Explorer Tree hierarchy is collapsed, select Find me to locate the baseline in the baseline tree.
- The Home icon is replaced with View details. Select View details to access the home screen from a new in-app tab.
Additional information about baselines
- If a user doesn't have permission, the actions are grayed out and disabled or hidden from view.
- The baseline ID is now visible in the baseline header.
- List View and Reading View are located in the header instead of the Actions drop-down menu.
Updates to Projects List View and Reading View
- To display the item's version in List View or Reading View, select the gear icon, then select Current version.
Updates from customer feedback
- In List View, you can now add a Test Run Results column to Test Cases. The column displays the status of all Test Runs that are downstream.
We're excited to announce the release of the new Jama Connect activity stream for organization administrators. Starting in 8.54, this feature is available to select customers with plans to make it available to all Cloud customers in 8.55.
Additionally, the access to project administration has been streamlined.
We've reduced the clutter in the Project menu and view configuration by removing the multiple buttons and provided project admins with the ability to access all of their projects in one place.
Select the Admin option in the header to access project administration.
||Running an uploaded Excel document without saving it no longer generates cryptic text.
||An email notification to a user who has never logged in now contains the correct URL.
||An exported CSV file now shows the correct pick list values if they were copied from another column to the same defect type.
||In Reading View, tables in rich text are now wrapped correctly.
||Review administrators can now access a public review if they have permission to review all items.
||The public review option "Only those with permission to ALL items in the Review" no longer causes issues to users with read-only permissions when items are changed or deleted.
||Updating the project key with one in use by another project no longer changes the key.
|In List View, if you add Version and Current version, the exported baseline results in an Excel file with duplicate columns.