How to Save Time and Get the Most Out of Jama Support
It can be a little overwhelming when you first get started with Jama Connect, and you might have a lot of questions. Or you might even run into a problem that you didn't expect!
This handy guide will help you navigate the world of Jama Support efficiently and easily so that you can get in touch with the right Support professional or resource.
1: Check the User Guide and the Community to see if your question has already been answered.
2: Post your question or problem to our Community Support space! This space allows you to collaboratively brainstorm with other Jama users, as well as with Support professionals.
3: Is your issue complex, urgent, or do you need to share sensitive information? If so, we should move forward with a Support ticket.
Before submitting a Support ticket, please see the information below:
- Are you a Named Support Contact, or have you asked your NSC for help?
- Jama Support can only interact with NSCs (and with those approved by NSCs). If you submit a ticket without going through your NSC, it may slow the process down as we wait for you to be approved.
- If you are not a NSC and would like to ask your question, you are more than welcome to post in the Community Support space.
- Understand the best way to contact us, based on your issue:
- Submit a ticket if you have a problem or question.
- Call us on the phone if you would like to make us aware of an outage/issue.
- Start a chat if you have a quick question and need an immediate answer, or want to make us aware of an outage/issue.
- Provide detailed and organized information to save time:
- Who are you and where do you work?
- If you're experiencing a problem, which of your instances is this affecting?
- What is the severity of the issue?
- Have you recently made any changes or upgrades that coincide with your issue?
- Are there any error messages or screencaps that you can share to better help us understand your issue?
- Become familiar with how our Support process works and what to expect:
- Based on the assessed severity of the issue, and your organization's purchased Support program, we aim to achieve the following service-level objectives for our responses --
If you still have questions about our Support process, feel free to start a conversation in the comments of this article! If you need to submit a Support Request, visit our Jama Customer Support Page
Thanks and have a great day!