Today, we are excited to introduce Jama Connect for Automotive, a new solution designed specifically to accelerate product development for automotive engineering teams in the autonomous, electric and traditional vehicle space.
This new solution is designed to assist engineering teams in improving development lifecycles and to better manage requirements, risk, hazard analysis and test management, while simplifying alignment to safety-critical standards, including ISO 26262. We are excited about the value this brings to your development process, allowing your teams to work in a solution built for automotive development.
With Jama Connect for Automotive, you can:
- Utilize Standard frameworks aligned to industry regulations ISO 26262:2018 and ASPICE (Automotive SPICE)
- Utilize best practices using procedure and configuration guides designed for automotive development activities
- Simplify compliance with a built-in functional safety kit that includes a TÜV SÜD certificate and report
- Collaborate across the supply chain to enable ongoing exchange of requirements
- Ease onboarding to set developers up quickly with training and documentation aligned to automotive development, and designed from a proven systems engineering approach to product development (based on the SEBok)
When you purchase Jama Connect for Automotive, our consultants’ partner with you to adapt the solution to fit your product delivery process and build adoption of Jama Connect within your organization. Contact your Account Manager to learn more.
READ THE PRESS RELEASE: Jama Software Launches New Requirements Management Solution Designed to Simplify Functional Safety Compliance for the Automotive Industry
Visit https://www.jamasoftware.com/solutions/automotive/ to learn more about the Jama Connect for Automotive solution.