Document Changelog -
03/18/2019 EDIT - Atlassian Extends by 1 MONTH ONLY from 03/29 to 04/29 - do not delay redeploys! -JBrown
03/04/2019 EDIT - Opshub GDPR compliant v7.11 available for use -JBrown
02/11/2019 EDIT - Final Tasktop (18.4.21/4.16.21) releases avail. - JBrown
02/05/2019 EDIT - Tasktop TIH v18.1.42, 18.2.38, 18.3.28 avail by request / JIH v4.13.42, 4.14.38, 4.15.28 - JBrown
01/22/2019 EDIT - Tasktop TIH 19.1.2 / JIH 4.17.2 downloads avail (see links below) - JBrown
01/17/2019 EDIT - TaskTop service versions and release dates announced - JBrown
01/08/2019 EDIT - Applied new information to Hub versions and availability estimates -JBrown
Earlier in 2018 Atlassian announced modifications to how user data is shared, in effort to follow GDPR. An end date (Extended to 04/29/2019) has been announced, indicating that deprecating user data fields will be completely removed from Jira Cloud API responses. Provided below is a snippet of the official announcement from Atlassian followed by an external link to the complete announcement:
- “By (Extended) 29 April 2019, we will remove personal data from the API that is used to identify users, such as username and userKey, and instead use the Atlassian account ID (accountId). Additionally, will be restricting the visibility of other personal data, such as email, in conjunction with a user’s profile privacy settings, or in the case of managed account, the visibility settings decided by the site administrator.”
OIM V7.11) is available now!
The Opshub OIM version supporting the Atlassian AccountID (
- Hosted deployments need to be scheduled with the Opshub team
- Redeploy is expected to be Mainly Automated with minimal to manual effort to accommodate the change.
- Contact Services Operatons (email@example.com) prior to March 13th, 2019 on required next steps.
- Orgs who have access to the Legacy Connector but DO NOT use it should reach out to your Account Manager and let us know.
- Waiting until the Hub services release the GDPR versions to begin conversations is not recommended as this will put strain on your timeline.
- On-Premises (self-hosted) Jira users should not ignore this messaging as future Jira updates locally will be impacted and the Legacy connector will be out of support.