Polling, Concurrency, Scan Frequency Guidelines for Planview Tasktop Hub and OpsHub
Jama currently works directly with Planview Tasktop Hub and OpsHub for Data Federation services. Improper polling and scan settings can have detrimental impact to service use. If you work with another vendor and would like to share your settings in this central area, please let us know.
Planview Tasktop Hub Recommended Configuration:
Our recommendations are based on the 19.1 Planview Tasktop Hub Settings -- details: https://docs.tasktop.com/tasktop/user-guide/settings
- Change Detection Polling Interval
Recommended setting: 1 minute
- Full Scan Change Detection Polling Interval
Recommend setting: at-least 24 hours
- We do not know if it is possible, but scheduling these full scans during a time of day that is not busy will minimize impact on teams. Full scans are very resource expensive and may slow down Jama during the scan. You may adjust this setting and the next setting if you experience slow performance on your instance.
- Integration Maximum Concurrency
- This value depends on how many integrations you have enabled. In any case, do not set a value higher than the default of ten (10) concurrency limit. We recommend having settings this value between two (2) and five (5). If you have multiple integrations, try using less.
OpsHub Recommended Configuration
Our recommendations are based on OpsHub version 7.11
General Recommendation - use default settings for OpsHub.