"Oh no!" and "Oops!" are two common server error messages you may encounter while using Jama.
Oh no! There was an error with your request.
This error message is shown when a server error occurs. Select the Show Technical Details link for more information. Common errors in the technical details include:
If you are not able to resolve the error, open a support ticket with the entire contents of the Show Technical Details text box and a recent Support Bundle (or contour.log and contour-c3p0.log files, for versions of Jama before 8.0).
Oh no! Sorry, we cannot find that file in our system.
This error usually means that the application server does not have a URL configured to handle the given URL (rather than a document that can not be found in Jama, for example). There are three common causes:
- Exporting a Filter with a semicolon in the name
- Accessing Jama's API with the wrong URL (for example, http://servername.example.com/contour/api-docs instead of http://servername.example.com/api-docs/)
Oops! It appears that you aren't authorized to view these files.
This error message is returned if a user tries to view an attachment or report that is in a project they do not have access to. There are three common causes:
- Opening a report from a bookmark or link without logging in to Jama first
- Attempting to view or download an attachment that does not exist in Jama
- Opening a report with a character in the name that is not valid in a filename. (For example, "/" or ":")
If you are not able to resolve the error, open a support ticket and attach a recent Support Bundle (or contour.log and contour-c3p0.log files, for versions of Jama before 8.0).