If you have determined that you need to perform a full re-index, the steps below outline the proper process.
1. Notify users prior to the re-index.
- As of Standard 8.1 and Express 8.2, Jama will go into a maintenance mode during a full re-index
- Users will not be able to log in to Jama during this time
- Users who are already logged in will receive a pop-up message informing them of the maintenance
- Be sure to notify users prior to initiating a re-index
2. Disable all integrations (such as JIRA, TFS, or the Jama Integration Hub)
- DWR and REST API calls will be automatically blocked during the re-index
3. Log in to the System Administration Root menu
4. Click on the Index/Search tab
5. Click on the Index Items button
6. After the index is completed, re-enable integrations