Log a defect directly to JIRA

Options
Vladimir Cech
Vladimir Cech Member Posts: 182
edited February 2018 in
Hello Jama,
Please add a possibility to log defects during a test run execution directly to a defect management system instead of Jama. E.g. to JIRA - evoke a JIRA screen for logging a defect with pre-filled information when possible.

Thank you
Vlada

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 46
    edited February 2018
    Options

This would be a really useful feature for us, too.

Visit proquest.com

Cynthia Weber – Software Test Lead

ProQuest | 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway | Ann Arbor, MI USA 48106-1346

E: Cynthia.Weber@proquest.com  O: +1-610-837-9615

Better research. Better learning. Better insights.

------Original Message------

Hello Jama,
    Please add a possibility to log defects during a test run execution directly to a defect management system instead of Jama. E.g. to JIRA - evoke a JIRA screen for logging a defect with pre-filled information when possible.

Thank you
  • Harald Hotz-Behofsits
    Harald Hotz-Behofsits Member Posts: 157
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I had a look at the webinar about OSLC. When will this be available? Will this allow to create a bug in a testrun directly jira inside Jama?

regards
    Harald
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 911
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hi @Harald,
    This is a new partnership, so I don't have the details offhand. I can let you know next week.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hi Harald,

Currently we are putting the final touches on the adaptor that we are building for OSLC. It will be available as an open source solution once it is completed. I am estimating that it should be completed by the end of March but if it is done earlier we will provide an announcement of its availability. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3
    edited April 2019
    Options
    We are interested in this feature, too.   Any updates?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 20
    edited June 2019
    Options
    How would this work with the TaskTop licensing? We don't need to create defects in Jama, but do so and then use the TaskTop connector to push those defects to Jira. It would be beneficial for us to skip this step and just have Jama push defects directly into Jira without creating a defect item in the Jama project as well.