Personalized Dashboard

Karthick Ponnuswamy
edited August 2019 in
Hi, 

We prefer to have a personalized dashboard for the jama users, so that every jama user can customize their own dashboard.  At the moment only one dashboard is possible for one project, where we would like to see multiple statistics. In this case dashboards are getting bigger and every one in the project is interested with different information.

Comments

• John Allison
    edited August 2019
    I'll second this! Again, something that one would just "expect" from a product like Jama. Have the admin be able to select what widgets are mandatory, which ones are optional, and then let the users tailor it to their own needs. I'll add on that dashboards need to survive the duplication of a project (duh!).
  • Sven Schmidberger
    edited August 2019
    +1
  • Lien Bäcker
    edited August 2019
    + 1
  • Jan Burghardt
    edited March 2020
    + 1

to me this is a mandatory feature, as the interests of the many people working in one project let the dashboard grow to a size it becomes useless. 
    Could you at Jama at least please give us a feedback if this is considered to be a future functionality at all?
  • Elizabeth Rosenberg
    edited March 2020
    +1 
    We duplicate projects many times a week and it's time consuming to have to add the dashboard with each duplication. We need the dashboard to copy along with the project.
    Elizabeth Rosenberg
    Alight Solutions
  • Chloe Elliott
    Chloe Elliott Product Team
    edited March 2020
    Hello everyone!

This isn't currently on our Near Time Roadmap but, I have given this the Dashboard product tag so our Product team can quickly filter for it when looking for future opportunities in this area! Keep on discussing, the more interest a Product Idea thread gets the better. 

Best,
  • Christian Binard
    edited March 2020
    +1