Filter: Test Cycles with only Test Cases that were Pass with Errors

Josh Romine
edited March 2018 in
Is there a way I can filter to only display Test Cases that were passed with errors?

Often times we will have to pass a test case with errors (spelling errors, etc). We then go and fix the test cases, but there is no easy way to create a new Test Cycle, and only show Test Cases that were passed with errors. Sometimes the Test Cycles have a lot of test cases, and we want to weed out the ones we know were passed successfully.

I tried a filter to find that, but could not find a solution, perhaps I missed something.

Any ideas on how we can create a new test cycle, that only shows the test cases that were passed with errors from the previous test cycle?

Comments

• Harald Hotz-Behofsits
    edited March 2018
    this should do it:

If you want that for a specific test cycle the selection on the test runs must contain that restriction.
  • Josh Romine
    edited March 2018
    Thanks Harald!
    That gets me partially there. I was hoping we could create a filter, create a new Test Cycle in the test plan, and then use that filter to make the remaining test cases, but when I drag that filter into my new set of Test Cases it says No Test Cases to Add 
    Looking at the filter it's only displaying the Test Run and not the actual test case id, which I think is part of the problem there.
    It'd be nice to add the ability to Jama to only display previous test cases that were passed with errors.
  • Harald Hotz-Behofsits
    edited March 2018
    In case these testcase are alteady in the testplan, they will not be added.

Create a new empty testplan, then you should be able to insert the tests.