review center compare

Options
Nick Helsper
Nick Helsper Member Posts: 19
edited October 2016 in
Here's an idea for a Review Center improvement:

Show differences between the initial review publish and the current review publish automatically on the main review page.  (If more than one review publish has been made, reviewers currently must click outside of review center to compare current and initial publish versions.  In a large review, this can be slow.)  

Even if only two publishes have been made, the reviewer still must make at least 3 clicks to see differences that have been made in objects.

Comments

• D Dalton
    D Dalton Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I agree.  Perhaps have a selection under the "Compare with Prior" in the Review Center that is "Compare with last Approved".  You can't just grab V1 Baseline as your compare if you happen to have a requirement that is added part way through a Review.  Perhaps "Compare with last Approved" can be set up to pull an object from the first time it was published into the review or find it at it's last Approved state.  
  • D Dalton
    D Dalton Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2016
    Options
    And a report/export that will show this is also needed.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 911
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Nick, thanks for sharing this idea, and dedalton, thank you for adding your ideas to it. I can see the value in being able to choose the versions you'd like to compare, whether it's approved or not. 
  • Yves Wernaers
    Yves Wernaers Member Posts: 4
    Options
    In addition I see the value of adding a "Compare with last reviewed" button.
    If a reviewer has skipped a review iteration (for whatever reason), he/she can then see the difference with the last version he/she has reviewed.
    (this idea was previously submitted under #28890 in Jama Support)-------------------------------------------
    Original Message:
    Sent: 02-10-2016 17:41
    Subject: Re: review center compare

I agree.  Perhaps have a selection under the "Compare with Prior" in the Review Center that is "Compare with last Approved".  You can't just grab V1 Baseline as your compare if you happen to have a requirement that is added part way through a Review.  Perhaps "Compare with last Approved" can be set up to pull an object from the first time it was published into the review or find it at it's last Approved state.