Review - show related items( enable by default )

Options
When the originator or the review schedules a new review the "show related items" is by default is not selected.
The "show related items" is very important to show, because if we review test cases we need to see the upstream relationships.
It can be a configuration option when configuring the reviews or it should be selected by default.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Product Manager Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad the related items feature is valuable enough to be part of your everyday workflow. I'll consider this for my backlog for Review Center. We initially released this with the related items wizard step being optional to have fewer steps to create a review. However, if the majority of users always need related items, then default on would ultimately reduce clicks. I'll start researching how often this is used to see if the majority has shifted. 

To be sure I understand your goal: If we defaulted this on, users would always click through this step and wouldn't likely forget to add related items. You still have to select which items to include, though:
    Showing the RC step to add related items
    Is that another way of stating your goal? 
    - Robin
  • Vladimir Cech
    Vladimir Cech Member Posts: 183
    Options
    Hello,

I think that this is going back to the project / application settings. Why not to allow users / admin to decide what will be the default value for the project / organization? (If the check box is checked / unchecked by default on the project / for the organization.)
    Vlada
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    in our organization the "Require electronic signature" from approvers and the "Make this public" settings are very important. Especially the first one, since the second can be adjusted also after the review closure, but not the first one.
    These must be checked in every single review and it happens the users forget it.
    So we would profit quite a lot if this could be configured by default for the complete orgenization (or for a project).

Regards,