Review Center Hacks

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 5
edited September 2016 in

We've been impressed by the many Review Center hacks our customers have come up with to serve purposes beyond reviews and approvals. Some are using it to support their RFP process or to review peripheral documents such as the product user guide or statements of work. 

How are you using Review Center?  If you've got a great hack, we want to hear about it. Share your favorite "hack" with the Jama Support Community and we'll send you a $10 Starbucks gift card!    

Also don't forget to register for "Ask Jama about Review Center" this Friday, June 19 at 10:00am PST where we will walk through some examples of these creative use cases.    

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 161
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi Melissa, we don't really have a hack. I do like to promote using Review Center because it is a quick, easy, and disciplined way to do asynchronous and collaborative review with a geographically dispersed team. We actually use Review Center to collect input from stakeholders when we want to modify the Jama data models, such as fields and pick list values. After collecting preliminary input, final disposition and decisions are made in a change control board meeting. I assume this is very similar to how most people are using it. I wish I can say we use Review Center to decide whether the next quarterly team event will be held at Holy Rollers of the Church of 8 Wheels--a roller skating place at a venue that was a church. :-)image
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5
    edited September 2016
    Options
    This sounds like my kind of place!  Although it might not be considered a "hack", it is always good to hear that the intended use of RC is  effective and worthwhile to teams.  Thank you for sharing!  I will get your Starbucks card out to you shortly.  Enjoy!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 161
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Melissa, aww. you are so sweet. The recognition is totally unnecessary. I am a believer in providing timely and effective recognition--not to receive but to give. Does Jarin work at Jama? https://getsatisfaction.com/people/jarinamick?_ga=1.220397144.1557788981.1433806485 If so, I may rather you gift him the Starbucks card and give him a high-five for me. He gave an amazing tip about configuring the listview static limit of 50 to be something higher--but I still have not figure out how to recognize him so your giftcard came in very handy :-)