Filter Comments by Author in Review Center

Options
mdazen Azen
mdazen Azen Member Posts: 3
edited July 2016 in
In Review Center is it possible to filter Comments by author?  From the stats page I can see who made comments and how many but I can't drill-down to see their specific comments.  A couple of use cases come to mind where this would be useful as a moderator: 1) I want to have a one-on-one with a user to address his/her specific comments or 2) I'm having a meeting with various stakeholders where an author needs to leave the meeting early so I would prioritize discussion of their items first.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 911
    edited June 2016
    Options
    There is not a way to filter by author in the review center. However, if the review is still open, you can use the Review Center Comments report to easily print comments alongside the name of the user who made them. This report is not built into Jama, but it can be downloaded and installed.
  • mdazen Azen
    edited June 2016
    Options

Kristina, thanks for the prompt reply and the workaround idea.  We do have access to that report but it feels a bit cumbersome for this purpose.  Other possible use cases - a manager asks if I've resolved all of the comments provided by his team.  Or I want to quickly determine which stakeholders I need to engage to resolve any Open comments.

If this feature was available in the Review Center then I'd be able to easily see which comments are still open and drilldown by comment authors (similar to the feature now available in Filter Results shown below).  Otherwise it's a fairly manual process to navigate the Open Comments in the Review Center or the report to answer the question.

Is it possible to record this as an enhancement idea?

• [Deleted User]
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Sure thing—I will change this to an Idea. And I agree with you about mimicking the "facet" options in Review Center...that would be really cool.
  • mdazen Azen
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Kristina, thanks again for the follow-up.  Last question, when you change to an idea does it re-classify this post as an idea?  I'm still seeing it show as a question.  Not sure how this process works.  Thanks in advance!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The problem was me. I have updated the post to reflect it's an Idea. Sorry about that!