Support

Expand all | Collapse all

Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Ryan04-08-2016 18:38

• 1.  Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 07-30-2015 07:53
    Hi!
    We are having problems with the hyperlinks embedded by Jama 2015.1 in the items IDs when exporting to Word or Excel.

When we do Ctrl+clic on the link, Office returns an error (sorry, but it is in Spanish):

It happens with every link, in Word and Excel 2007. Surprisingly, if we copy the link as it is and paste it directly in the browser (Chrome), it works perfectly.

We suspect it could be related to the structure and characters included in the links and the way Office manage them, but it's getting difficult to us to find the real cause. Have you ever observed this behaviour? Could you please help us with it?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Lisandro

• 2.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 07-30-2015 09:26
    Hi Lisandro,

do you observe this issue on different computers? It seems to me that your computer isn't configured in the right way. Normally, http/html links are opened in a browser directly and the browser checks whether the link is available. Have you configured a standard browser in your system configuration?

Best regards,
    Sebastian

• 3.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 07-30-2015 09:56
    Thanks, Sebastian.
    We are seeing this problem on every PC we've tested it, all of them are in our company. We've even asked IT people, but they couldn't give us a solution. It is worth also mentioning that other links (e.g. http://www.google.com) work perfectly when set and clicked from Word or Excel.
    Could you please tell us how to "configure a standard browser in our system configuration"? I have Chrome as my default browser, but may be you are referring to something else.

Best regards, 

Lisandro

• 4.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 07-30-2015 12:37
    Lisandro, I will try to do so...
    (May be there will be some translation troubles German --> English --> Spanish)
    If you are running Windows 7 and open the system configuration (Windows Control Panel), you should find something like "Standard Programs". The first option should be "Define Standard Programs". Choose Google Chrome and check the properties. Should look like this:

Another point...
    May be Word struggles with the link itself: "http://srvalstom..." doesn't contain a top-level-domain (.com). I'm not a IT guy, but may this be a problem for Word?

Regards,
    Sebastian 

• 5.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 07-30-2015 12:46
    Thanks, Sebastian.
    I could manage to find this configuration, it is called "Programas predeterminados" in Spanish. :) But I had the right configuration there.
    You are right, it may be related to Word or Office configuration, our IT people is trying to find it out, but with no success for the moment.

Thanks again and best regards,

Lisandro

• 6.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 07-30-2015 13:24
    Hi Lisandro,

I've duplicated your problem. Below is the work-around involving hacking the Windows registry.

I'm going to hope that @Kristina with Jama will help us to see if there is a better server-side fix.

Problems:

1) hosted 2015.1 works fine.
    2) on-premises 2014 fall release works fine
    3) on-premises 2015.1
            an example is =HYPERLINK("https://SERVERNAME/contour/perspective.req?projectId=223&docId=3152200","ITEM_ID")

On Win7
            if pasted in Outlook, will open
            if pasted in Word or Excel, will fail
                   failed in Chrome, FireFox, Internet Explorer 8

Very strange. I have doubled checked my Excel trust center settings. All very open.

I am not sure whether it's our servers security/encryption settings.....

Just found and reading this article: https://hampelgroup.com/unable-to-open-url-cannot-download-the-information-you-requested-error-in-wo...

I have confirmed this fix. 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/218153

To work around this issue, either add the ForceShellExecute subkey, if it is not present, and set the Valuedata, or if it is present, set the Value data of the ForceShellExecute subkey.Adding the Internet Subkey to the Registry and Setting the Value Data
    1. Quit any programs that are running.
    2. Click Start, and then click Run. Type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
    3. In Registry Editor, browse to one of the following subkey (create the keys when they do not exist):For a 32 Bit version of Office on 64 bit version of Windows

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Common\Internet\

For a 32 Bit version of Office on 32 bit version of Windows

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Common\Internet

For a 64 Bit version of Office on 64 bit version of Windows

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Common\Internet

4. Make sure the Internet subkey is selected. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then clickDWORD Value. Add the following registry value:Value Name: ForceShellExecute
    5. Double-click ForceShellExecute, and then set the Value data to 1. Click OK.
    6. On the Registry menu, click Exit.

You don't have to re-boot. Be sure to exit Excel and re-open Excel. Let us know if this work for you.

swoohttps://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/1247284/RackMultipart20150730-2719-1nc8pg0-Registry_Editor_inline.jpg?1438266829" />

• 7.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 07-30-2015 15:36
    Hi Lisandro! I'm sorry you're running into this problem. This is a recently-identified bug, SOS-BUG-829. All users on 2015.1 will not encounter it, however, as it only affects Jama environments that have SSL active. I imagine your company is SSL? We think this is likely related to the <NO-CACHE> tag in Jama's code.

Swoo, congratulations, you got this one pinned down! You can claim your invisible troubleshooting medal for the day within the next thirty second. The registry hack you suggest is actually the only workaround that we have documented as well. We have not identified a more efficient server-side workaround.

I'll keep you all updated on the status of this bug when it changes. Just to get some context around this, Lisandro, can you tell me how often your users access Jama via links in exported documents? I'm trying to gauge the pain of this bug.

• 8.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 07-30-2015 15:49
    Funny I shared the hack with some of my co-workers. All have been suffering silently. This is a painful bug for us. I've already filed an IT ticket to escalate.

Kristina, you know that when I read this post at about 4:00am I could not go back to sleep, so as soon as my wife got up at 5:30am I ran to my den to debug. After 2 hours of exploring and hacking, I get it to work--only to read this ..."this is a recently-identified bug "SOS-BUG-829."  Hah, I have not had breakfast or coffee yet. You owe me breakfast :-) Funny even Gunther refuse breakfast--but we did not have any steamed chicken left....

swoo

• 9.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 07-30-2015 16:12
    Stephan, you are a really crazy guy... ;-)

• 10.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 07-30-2015 16:16
    My unofficial help hours is 7am to 11pm Pacific 7 days a week. I use to leave my phone charged and on all the time underneath my bed. Recently I had to set my phone into airplane mode so I will not be tempted by notifications from Jama Community e-mails at 2 or 3 am in the morning since all our European friends are very active. So----please accept my apology for the delay in response. LOL.

• 11.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 07-30-2015 16:20
    Sebastian,

Yeap, I'm a crazy guy.  Jama makes me hair bright orange sometimes. 

swoo
    https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/1247333/RackMultipart20150730-14188-gww80i-11728891_10205803198651663_15178925064211209_o_inline.jpg?1438273083" />

• 12.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 08-02-2015 15:41
    Thank you all for your collaboration, in particular to Swoo and his crazy hair!! ;).
    I have just tested the workaround suggested by him and it solved the problem. I've read that this registry entry has other implications (http://blogs.technet.com/b/emeaoffice/archive/2013/06/13/impact-of-using-forceshellexecute-1-in-offi...), but I think they won't be a problem for us.
    It's been rare that even though I have Office 2007 (v12.0) installed, the registry value has to be added to this location: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Common\Internet\...

Kristina, regarding the importance of this bug, our customers do not use these links as often, but we do. Since many of our customers are reluctant to use Jama, we sent them the generated documents for them to review using "Review" tab of MS Word. Once we receive the reviewed document, we have to input the modifications back to Jama, and here is when we find it extremely useful to click on the links in the document to open the Jama Items and update them.

On the other hand, I will take advantage of this conversation to ask an additional question regarding links added by Jama to exported Word documents. When we include the listing of related items in the exported documents, their IDs have a link that points to the same document, instead of pointing to Jama item in the server. Is this the expected behavior? Would it be possible to have these links pointing to Jama Items? We would like to see this behavior because we usually list related items not included in the same document, therefore these links are useless.

Thanks again and best regards!

Lisandro

• 13.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 08-02-2015 16:27
    Hi Linsandro,

Glad that the work-around works for you. On my own system I also have to create the 9.0 subkey. 

I just got my hair cut. Short and proper :-) My mother is less shocked at the wig :-)

As regard to 

When we include the listing of related items in the exported documents, their IDs have a link that points to the same document, instead of pointing to Jama item in the server. Is this the expected behavior? Would it be possible to have these links pointing to Jama Items? We would like to see this behavior because we usually list related items not included in the same document, therefore these links are useless.

Currently, this is not configurable. As you have discovered already

If you export an item with its related items (either up or downstream) to Word, the related items are clickable via bookmarks within the Word document. I confirmed this on the on-premises and hosted version of 2015.1.

Ironically, most other Jama users may want the bookmarks method. It's a good enhancement request for Jama to consider. @Kristina with Jama will get back to you early next week. Her normal hours are US Pacific daytime.

Have a good rest of day/evening.

swoo

• 14.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 08-02-2015 17:07
    Hi Linsandro,

To turn the hyperlinks from Word bookmarks into the URL to the Jama database theoretically it's possible to code a Word VBA macro to do this. I have zero knowledge of SQL and database connector, if this this something that's urgent to you, you might consider contacting Jama regarding their fee-based reporting/consulting services. Good luck!

There are other reporting possibilities if you are willing to live with Excel. Recently Jama and @Shawnna released an upstream trace report. I've hacked it to do downstream 2 levels trace report. If you are willing to learn and hack, I can give you a few tips. In this report it's possible to have the links to the Jama items.

I am not a Jama employee. I cannot officially do work for other company since I'm fully employed by my current company. As a hobby, during off-hours I may be able and willing to hack the Velocity report with related items as links. I can never charge money or expect compensation. However, for each hour I hack a Velocity template for you, you might consider donating an hour of community service at your local charity or make a monetary donation to your favorite charity :-)

By the way, the key velocity template code will be

<td><a href="perspective.req?projectId=$vDoc.document.project.id&docId=$vDoc.document.id" >$vDoc.document.documentKey</a></td>

@Kristina with Jama, am I allowed to hack Shawnna's code and release it to Lisandro?  Oh yeah, please ask for Shawnna's favority charity. I would like to donate $100 to her charity because I'm so pleased with her trace report.

swoo

• 15.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 08-03-2015 08:26
    Thanks again, Swoo.
    The problem with related items' ID link is not as painful for us, so we can manage with the current behavior. Nevertheless, we think it would be great to be able to choose which kind of links (bookmarks or links to Jama) to include in related items IDs in MSWord exports.
    Thanks for your offering of helping us with the velocity reports, but we currently only use MS Word and Excel exports so we won't take your offer... The idea exchanging your help for a donation is a good one!

Best regards!

Lisandro

• 16.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 08-05-2015 18:21
    Swoo's really got the use of VBA macros DOWN!

Thanks for explaining the needs for your company, Lisandro. There have been a few questions on the community about where the hyperlinks lead, and it doesn't seem there is a consensus among customers regarding where they should lead; some say Jama itself because the whole item needs to be viewed or accessed, while others say that the exports are provided to people who have no Jama access, so linking to Jama is pointless. Therefore, I agree with you that the optimal solution would be able to choose a default behavior for the links.

As to the likelihood of this occurring, I can't say. I know we are looking into updating the plugin that drives our export feature, and with that might come some more configurability.

• 17.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 01-21-2016 10:18
    Hi Kristina,

I've just discovered this conversation as I was investigating the same issue from our Quality department.  They were reviewing Word documents generated from Jama and were not able to get the Hyperlinks to Jama to open.  Other links in the document (to JIRA) do work.  I have just made the reg edit on my machine and the I can now follow the link to Jama (thanks Swoo - good sleuthing!!).

I'm a little confused though... you say that this only effects SSL but we don't use SSL for Jama.  We just use the direct internal link to the server (http://myserver:8080/contour/">http://myserver:8080/contour/">http://myserver:8080/contour/).  Have your developers identified the changes made in the 2015.1 release that have caused this issue?  As Swoo mentioned, the issue wasn't present in the 2014 Fall release.

As it's the Quality Department that have found the issue and are complaining about it, I think I have to find a suitable workaround that can enable them, as our internal auditors, easily follow the hyperlinks (I know they can manually copy and paste into the browser url but they are keen to see processes as easy to follow as possible).

Is this issue also seen in the hosted environment?  We are considering the move from on-premise to hosted so would be good to know what to expect here.

• 18.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 01-21-2016 21:51
    Stephen, first, one I can answer: No, the issue isn't seen in the hosted environment. At least, it wasn't when I booted up our old Windows 7 machine. However, given SSL is used, I'm not sure the difference. I talked with one of my teammates and he said that after reading over the bug, he wouldn't be surprised if the issue affects users on http as well. (According to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/218153, it could be a few different things.)

Are you able to make the registry fix suggested above by Swoo?

• 19.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 01-25-2016 10:30
    Hi Kristina,

I was able to make the reg edit on my machine to verify that the fix would work but I can't get it rolled out across the user base.  We are planning to move to the hosted environment later this year so I think we will just advise users to live with the inconvenience until then.  I'm hoping the internal auditors will accept this.

Stephen

• 20.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 01-25-2016 18:00
    Ah, I see. That's too bad. Will you keep me posted on what the auditors say? I'll try to get this issue some more attention.

• 21.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 02-18-2016 21:38
    Any update on this?  We're on Mac 2011 and on Windows 7 with office 2013.  We're not seeing the registry fixes that you guys are.   In the registry I see a 15 and not a 9.  But within the 15, there is no Internet registry folder.  I created it and placed the entry listed in the fix to no avail.

It works fine if the link is http vs https,  however I will not change to http will will pass user authentication over plain clear text.  That is a big no no.

• 22.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 02-18-2016 23:39
    Robert, I see you submitted a support ticket—the bug is not yet fixed, nor do we have a timeline for doing so. Otherwise, I'd say it's best to work through the issue in that ticket, unless a user here has some advice.

• 23.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 03-21-2016 15:45
    FYI, we just upgraded from on-premise 2014.2 to 2015.5, and we now see this issue as well -- we're not using SSL internally either.

Swoo's mentioned registry workaround works for me, but due to the potential side effects of the registry fix, I'm not sure I feel comfortable about recommending it to our user base unless absolutely necessary.

Any chance of this issue being increased to priority "major" so that it's listed on https://community.jamasoftware.com/jama/topics/known-high-and-critical-bugs-present-in-2015-2">https://community.jamasoftware.com/jama/topics/known-high-and-critical-bugs-present-in-2015-2">https://community.jamasoftware.com/jama/topics/known-high-and-critical-bugs-present-in-2015-2? Because it wasn't, we were caught somewhat unawares by this one, and I've already started receiving support requests from users about it. :)

• 24.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 03-21-2016 20:33
    Ryan, I've brought this up with the bug triage team and will let you know once they meet.

• 25.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 04-07-2016 22:25
    Ryan, can you let me know what version of Office you're using to open these documents? Additionally, do you have a spreadsheet that you could share with me?

• 26.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 04-08-2016 14:00
    I'm using Office 2010 on Windows 7 (Excel v14.0.x).

I can send along both an Excel and a Word example via email, if that's OK.

• 27.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 04-08-2016 18:23
    That would be fantastic! We want to cover our bases with the bug, but don't have a good example.

• 28.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 04-08-2016 18:38
    Righto -- sent

• 29.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 04-11-2016 05:26
    Now, I have the same problem (after upgrade from 2014.2 to 2015.5). I'm using the same setup as Ryan.

Cheers,
    Sebastian

• 30.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 04-11-2016 08:01
    Hi Robert,

I think if you create '9.0' in the registry, the fix should work - see Lisandro's comment from above "It's been rare that even though I have Office 2007 (v12.0) installed, the registry value has to be added to this location: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Common\Internet\...".

I am running Windows 7 64bit with Office 2013 and it worked for me. However, I reverted back due to the subtle changes in how Office then opens links. http://blogs.technet.com/b/emeaoffice/archive/2013/06/13/impact-of-using-forceshellexecute-1-in-offi...">http://blogs.technet.com/b/emeaoffice/archive/2013/06/13/impact-of-using-forceshellexecute-1-in-office-2007-2010-and-2013.aspx">http://blogs.technet.com/b/emeaoffice/archive/2013/06/13/impact-of-using-forceshellexecute-1-in-offi...

Regards,
    Stephen

• 31.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 04-12-2016 22:42
    Oh no! Thanks for letting me know, Sebastian. I'm updating the bug with all this info so we can decide what to do next.

• 32.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 04-12-2016 22:46
    Stephen, are you saying that while the workaround of editing the registry works, it might not be preferable because the links then open differently? 

• 33.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 04-18-2016 23:23
    We just upgraded to the latest version of Jama over the weekend and this problem started occurring.  Unfortunately, the suggested fix doesn't work for me.  I still get the error message.  Is there going to be a fix in Jama for this any time soon?

• 34.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 04-19-2016 15:21
    We're working on narrowing down the problem, so no, there isn't yet a fix. Joel, can you provide more information about your environment? What version of Office do you use, what's your OS, and what (if you know) is the database type your Jama instance connects to?

• 35.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 04-19-2016 19:59
    Well, it looks like I need to go back to Kindergarten because I can't follow simple directions.  I tried it again today, and this time realized that I wasn't putting the entry in the right place in the registry (I'm using 32-bit Office on 64-bit Windows, so it has to go to the "Wow6432Node" tree.  Once I did this, the links work.  Thanks for your quick response.

• 36.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 04-19-2016 20:08
    I dunno, Joel, I think this is a little advanced for Kindergarten. They haven't taken typing yet! (But if tweaking the registry were something you could do on an iPad, you bet the kindergarteners would be all over this.)

I'm glad to hear the workaround worked!

• 37.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 04-20-2016 07:26
    Yeah Kristina - looking at how it impacts the way Office opens docs, I reverted back.  Probably wouldn't have been too much of an issue but I'm happy to copy paste urls until this is resolved.  Others have made the reg edit and aren't complaining about an impact on using the standard Office tools.

• 38.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 04-20-2016 14:18
    Ah, OK, got it. Thanks! We're looking at the bug now to see what variables might be at play (we initially thought it was just SSL, but it sounds like it might be a proxy issue, too). I don't think the workaround is incredibly practical in itself, but hearing that it might change behavior for the worse (depending on preference), it makes it more compelling to try to get fixed!

• 39.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 04-22-2016 17:39
    Sebastian, Ryan and Joel...is one of you available (or someone else at your org) to work with us on this? We just tried to reproduce SOS-BUG-829 with a proxy and were unable to replicate the behavior seen with SSL. We'd love to determine all the variables at play, since at it stands fixing the defect as written would not help you all out.

• 40.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 04-24-2016 01:51
    Hi Kristina.  I'm probably not the right person to work with you on this, since I am not in IT and don't know anything about what our settings are.  But if you think I can help, I'm happy to.

• 41.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 04-25-2016 21:18
    Thanks Joel! It might help us to have a screenshare to see the issue, if that's possible. I'm not sure what company you work for/if they allow that, but if so, let me know and I'll add that to the bug.

• 42.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 04-29-2016 13:58
    Apologies -- missed this notification. Sure -- feel free to contact me directly.

• 43.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 04-29-2016 21:46
    Hi Kristina.  When would be a good time to show this problem to you?  I think I can set up a Lync meeting with you and then share my desktop during the meeting.  Tell me the e-mail address I should send the invite to and a good time.  My work e-mail is jseely@xilinx.com

• 44.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 04-29-2016 23:04
    Thanks, Ryan and Joel! Joel, I'm going to create a ticket so we can set up a meeting.

Ryan—if it doesn't pan out with Joel I'll contact you. I know you have a lot of Jama work on your plate with the beta and all ;)

• 45.  Re: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 04-29-2016 23:07
    Lisandro, please ignore that Zendesk Jama Support ticket that came your way! It has been transferred to the rightful owner but not before notification to you.

• 46.  RE: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 12-12-2018 11:30
    Merkle is having the same issues with hyperlinks in Excel & Word.

Jama only resolves to the first part of the address which takes users to the home screen and not to the actual requirement.

------------------------------
    Lisa Carder
    Merkle
    Columbia MD

• 47.  RE: Hyperlinks in exported documents don't work (SOS-BUG-829)

Posted 12-13-2018 14:02
    Edited by Chloe Elliott 12-13-2018 15:15
    Lisa:

Sorry you are running into this. Would you say that you are running into the exact same thing or something slightly different? If different, how so? What version of Jama are you currently running into this issue on? Are you using any SSO's? I am asking because this is an older defect which I show has been resolved in the past and through testing in my own instance I was not able to recreate the problem as stated. If you are on one of our Jama 8 versions I am wondering if there might be something which needs to get reconfigured and so I would advise having a Named Support Contact make a ticket with Support on this issue. To dig in further we might have to get access to more sensitive information which would not be appropriate for the public Community space. We also might need to do a screen-share and see what your process for creating hyperlinks and exporting the reports.

All the best,

Chloe Elliott
    Jama Software
    Portland OR