Support

Expand all | Collapse all

Order of baselined and deleted items is not restored, instead they are totally mixed up

• 1.  Order of baselined and deleted items is not restored, instead they are totally mixed up

Posted 24 days ago
    Hello,

the baseline restore functionality for deleted or moved items does not recover the items order or parent-child structure.

During baseline creation at project level this dialogue box appears, saying structure of items is saved : Saving Structure of itemsAnd the correct structure is listed in the items view grid of the baseline, column "Heading".

Expectation: Jama uses the structure listed in heading if jama shall restore this baseline.
    Observed:
    • Moved items stay at wrong positions.
    • Deleted items are restored with mixed up order.

Currently i reorder by hand aided by the heading attribute.

------------------------------
    Best regards,
    René W.

• 2.  RE: Order of baselined and deleted items is not restored, instead they are totally mixed up

Posted 23 days ago
    Edited by Chloe Elliott 23 days ago
    Hi Rene:

It looks like the behavior you are reporting is a bug related to Baselines where the ordering is not retained in baseline list view upon item deletion.

This bug has been logged in our internal system with this ticket and your organization associated to it. For your reference, I have added the bug ID, SOS-DEF-2664, to the Jama Key field of this ticket. You can check future release notes for this ID to see if this bug has been fixed.

If you have any questions about our bug fixing process, I recommend reading this article in our community.

René, let me know if you have any questions.

Chloe Elliott
    Jama Software
    Portland OR