Support

Expand all | Collapse all

Page Not Found Sorry! The page you requested was not found v.s. documentation categories/

• 1.  Page Not Found Sorry! The page you requested was not found v.s. documentation categories/

Posted 03-06-2017 04:50
    I'm wondering the categories/ section isn't found in the community https://community.jamasoftware.com/jama/categories/jama_rest_api. But provided in your video http://success.jamasoftware.com/video/#rest-api. Seems you are re factoring your website against your actual content/documentation and set url into Nirvana. It's kind of unlucky for newbies.

------------------------------
    Folkert Meeuw
    DEUTA-Werke GmbH
    Bergisch Gladbach

• 2.  RE: Page Not Found Sorry! The page you requested was not found v.s. documentation categories/

Posted 03-06-2017 10:26

Hi Folkert,

We moved community platforms last November because the previous one didn't support attachments (among other things). Any links that mention categories in the URL are going to be dead as a result. Additionally, as part of that work, we are moving all of the content from success.jamasoftware.com to this community. This means the best place to find REST related discussions is in the Developer sub-community.

Is there a particular resource you were looking for that seems to be missing? (apart from the URL in the video being incorrect.) Before cutting off access to success.jamasoftware.com we want to make sure all the content is on the community, and if I missed something I'd love to know.

Thanks,
    Kristina

Kristina King
    Jama Software

• 3.  RE: Page Not Found Sorry! The page you requested was not found v.s. documentation categories/

Posted 03-08-2017 07:27
    Hello Christina,

I'm not sure. but I was coming from your site https://www.jamasoftware.com/blog/jama-rest-api-officially-open-to-developers/

"

Who do I reach out to if I have questions?

We’ve set up a category dedicated to the REST API developer community on our Support site. (Registration is required, though the site is open to anyone.) There you can read feedback from the developers who built applications on the beta version of the REST API, interact with the Jama product managers and engineers who developed the API, and post your own questions and feedback.

"

And this link is dead!

Folkert Meeuw
    DEUTA-Werke GmbH
    Bergisch Gladbach

• 4.  RE: Page Not Found Sorry! The page you requested was not found v.s. documentation categories/

Posted 03-09-2017 11:17
    Okay, I see. Thanks for pointing that out. When we switched community platforms, we did not go through old marketing materials (blogs, fact sheets) and update the URLs, mostly because there wasn't enough traffic to those to justify the effort.

The REST community no longer requires authentication; you can access it through the link in the top bar for Developer's Community

Kristina King
    Jama Software