Support

Expand all | Collapse all

Review Center - Refresh Button Not Working After Upgrading to Prem 8.25.3

• 1.  Review Center - Refresh Button Not Working After Upgrading to Prem 8.25.3

Posted 10-19-2018 08:52
    I noticed there was an issue with the refresh button in the review center. It no longer refreshes the stats and I am forced to refresh the page using the browser refresh button.  Have others noticed or reported this issue?

------------------------------
    Randy Padgett
    Jackson National Life Insurance Company

• 2.  RE: Review Center - Refresh Button Not Working After Upgrading to Prem 8.25.3

Posted 10-19-2018 18:44
    Hi Randy:

It looks like the behavior you are reporting is a bug related to a defect in the Review Center where the refresh button is not working properly from Stats. The workaround for this bug is to refresh the browser so that changes will display.

This bug has been logged in our internal system with this Community thread has been associated to it. For your reference, this is the bug ID: SOS-DEF-2774. This bug is scheduled to be fixed in future releases.

You can check future release notes for this ID to see if this bug has been fixed.

Now that the bug has been filed in our internal bug tracking system and you have the bug ID for reference, I am marking this ticket as closed. If you have any questions about our bug fixing process, I recommend reading this article in our community.

Randy let us know if you have any questions.

Best,

Chloe Elliott
    Jama Software