Support

Expand all | Collapse all

Review center item display

• 1.  Review center item display

Posted 19 days ago
    Hi - I'm seeing some odd behavior in Review Center that I don't think was there before (but maybe I'm mistaken)...

When I open a review I see the list of items to be reviewed. Jama displays an item number (not sure how it determines this) and the name of the item. Both of these are hyperlinks. It also displays the item's description. When I click on either of the hyperlinks it takes me to the single item review view, and only shows the same information (number, name and description). I'm pretty sure it used to show all the item's fields (e.g. priority, owner etc). Or am I imagining this?

When reviewing requirements most of the item's fields need to be reviewed, not just its name and description. Have I mis-configured something, is there a way for Jama to show all item fields in Review Center?

Many thanks
    Peter
    Jama 8.42.1 self-hosted + Chrome 83.0.4103.61

------------------------------
    Peter Hall
    ON Semiconductor

• 2.  RE: Review center item display

Posted 19 days ago
    I've checked some reviews created by other project teams, who are using different item types. These reviews include some or all of the item fields in each review item view. Have we mis-configured our specific item types so that the desired fields are not being included in the review views? I can't find any documentation on how to do this (if its possible).
    Thanks
    Peter

Peter Hall
    ON Semiconductor

• 3.  RE: Review center item display

Posted 18 days ago
    Peter,
    you can configure this as your Organization Administration.
    Go to Admin -> Item Types -> for the Item Type you want to configure Click on "Views" and select e.g. "Review Center Single Item View" or "Review Center Reading View" and add the missing fields to the "Visisble Fields" section.

Anna

Anna Henke
    MeVis BreastCare GmbH & Co. KG

• 4.  RE: Review center item display

Posted 18 days ago
    Hi Anna - thanks! I'll get our Org Admin to add the fields I need,
    Peter

Peter Hall
    ON Semiconductor