Support

Expand all | Collapse all

Subscriptions

• 1.  Subscriptions

Posted 02-07-2020 10:55
    ​​Is there a way to blanket set subscriptions so everyone by default is subscribed to emails sent by the Review center?

------------------------------
    Art Stone
    Boeing
    714-580-9042

• 2.  RE: Subscriptions

Posted 02-07-2020 13:16
    Art,

Could you explain more here? By "everyone", do you mean; even those who have not been invited to the Review?

Alternatively, you do have the option to configure the access so that the Review's are visible to the public. So anyone with access to the Review Center has visibility to these Reviews. This would not send out an email, for every edit and comment made in the Review but, it would give members the ability to drop in and see whats going on in the Review.

Your thoughts here?

Chloe Elliott
    Jama Software
    Portland OR

• 3.  RE: Subscriptions

Posted 02-07-2020 13:24

Hi Chloe,

The email feature does not appear to work.  I put myself in as a participant and never received and email.  I looked in My Profile and I'm set up to receive emails.  I thought it would be easiest if I could make sure everyone was initially set up to receive review center emails rather than telling each of them to go set it.

Art

• 4.  RE: Subscriptions

Posted 02-07-2020 13:31
    Art:

If you have launched a Review and have not received an email, this doesn't sound correct and we need to take a closer look.  I would suggest making a ticket with our Support team.

Best,

Chloe Elliott
    Jama Software
    Portland OR