Support

Expand all | Collapse all

External stakeholders

• 1.  External stakeholders

Posted 07-06-2017 10:56
    I am looking for diagrams that I can show an external user concerning:  reviews, how they can get access to see the project dashboard and review the activity streams.

------------------------------
    Alicia Hilton
    SPAWAR Atlantic
    North Charleston SC

• 2.  RE: External stakeholders

Posted 07-06-2017 13:31
    Hi Alicia,

Since this is a similar request to "External Reviews-"How can external stakeholders view the dashboard?  Also are there a pictorial layouts of what the reviewer sees other than an email?", I am going to delete that post and answer both questions here.

We do not have any diagrams or pictorials that explain this. The closest thing we have is the permissions grid.
    The easiest way to think about this is, if a user has a Reviewer license, they can see only the Review Center and the Stream tab.
    1. If you look at the grid linked above, you'll see that they cannot view dashboards. Dashboards are unique to each project, so they'd need to have Read access to the projects that are pertinent to them. In order for them to have project permissions , you would need to reassign their license to a Collaborator or Stakeholder (depending on what you have in your allotment).
    2. Users with Reviewer licenses can view the activity stream, but only for items that they are @-mentioned on, or for comments that are not tied to an item (e.g. the comments were initiated in the Stream tab, not on an item).

Let me know if you have any more questions about this.

Kristina King
    Jama Software

• 3.  RE: External stakeholders

Posted 07-07-2017 05:37
    if a user has a Reviewer license, they can see only the Review Center and the Stream tab.  - What do the screens look like for the Review Center and stream tab for them?
    Dashboards are unique to each project, so they'd need to have Read access to the projects that are pertinent to them.
    What would the dashboard look like for the stakeholder?  Are they viewing all of what project personnel are inputting and seeing?

Alicia Hilton
    SPAWAR Atlantic
    North Charleston SC

• 4.  RE: External stakeholders

Posted 07-07-2017 10:43
    There are no special screens for someone with a different license. They appear the same for them as they do you, e.g. when a Reviewer license logs in, they'll see a Stream tab and a Reviews tab.

Dashboards will look the same to a user with a Stakeholder license as they do to you; the only difference is, the Dashboard is not customizable to users without Admin or Manage Project permissions.

Kristina King
    Jama Software