Support

Community Content Brainstorming!

• 1.  Community Content Brainstorming!

Posted 22 days ago
    Edited by Chloe Elliott 22 days ago
    Hello Community!

My name is Chloe Elliott, your Community Manager at Jama Software. I have really enjoyed meeting and problem solving with you in the Support forum here. Our goal is to make the Community a place where you can find the information you need as quickly as you can through: talking to us, collaborating with each other and reading articles and educational resources.

I hope you have noticed some changes in the Community as of late, such as: rebrand, improved navigation, the new Education dropdown. The improvements will continue as I am currently creating a task list for Community Content or subject matter blogs/articles. I feel it is an optimal time to reach out you, our Community members, and ask for your input on this front:

• What problems are you attempting to solve?
    • What would you like more Jama Software information about? (individual tasks, functional areas and/or use cases would be most helpful here)
    • Is there any information you found but, it was too difficult to navigate to?
    • Are there any Community resources you have found which could use some more clarification?
    • Anything else, you would like to add? (I'm all ears, and technically eyes....)

Please feel free to add to this thread, I look forward to conversing with you!

------------------------------
    Chloe Elliott
    Jama Software
    Portland OR
    ------------------------------