Support

Expand all | Collapse all

How do I find out which Jama version I am using?

• 1.  How do I find out which Jama version I am using?

Posted 15 days ago
    Edited by Chloe Elliott 14 days ago

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

• 2.  RE: How do I find out which Jama version I am using?

Posted 15 days ago
    Volodymyr:

Sign out of your Jama and look at the login page, you will see the version in small lettering under the login:

------------------------------
    Chloe Elliott
    Jama Software
    Portland OR

• 3.  RE: How do I find out which Jama version I am using?

Posted 15 days ago

I can't sign out, since the moment I open Jama, my account automatically logs back in via SSO...

• 4.  RE: How do I find out which Jama version I am using?

Posted 15 days ago
    If you are in the cloud then you will have the latest cloud release, you can double check here on the community in Release Notes for Cloud. This should be accurate, unless your System Administrator decided to pin your cloud instance to any past release.

If you are Self-Hosted you will have to check with your System Administrator to look into the Replicated console to check the Jama version.

In this case, to be on the safe side, I would ask your SA for this information.

Best,

Chloe Elliott
    Jama Software
    Portland OR

• 5.  RE: How do I find out which Jama version I am using?

Posted 15 days ago

Thanks Chloe.

Is there any way for you to find out whether nvidia.jamacloud.com is pinned to any version?

I reached out to Admins at NVIDFIA, but there is no response and I need the version information ASAP.

Thanks,

Volodymyr

• 6.  RE: How do I find out which Jama version I am using?

Posted 15 days ago
    Unfortunately, I could not pass out this information on the Community and I could only give this information to a Named Support Contact and/or your System Administrator. For security reasons.

Chloe Elliott
    Jama Software
    Portland OR

• 7.  RE: How do I find out which Jama version I am using?

Posted 15 days ago

Could you send that information to @Mark Young (he is a Jama admin at NVIDIA)?

• 8.  RE: How do I find out which Jama version I am using?

Posted 15 days ago
    Volodymyr:

We would be glad to help. Please ask Mark to make a submit this request with our Support team using our ticketing system.

Thank you,

Chloe Elliott
    Jama Software
    Portland OR