Support

Expand all | Collapse all

The primary Moderator no longer sees that Review under My Reviews, when a second Moderator is added to a Review (SOS-DEF-708)

• 1.  The primary Moderator no longer sees that Review under My Reviews, when a second Moderator is added to a Review (SOS-DEF-708)

Posted 03-30-2017 01:26
    Hi,

we had a support call regarding this issue as our users reported the issue to us in Jama 8.10.2. And it was told to us that the issue was reopen, since we could identify exact steps for reproducing.
    However in the release notes this issue is marked as non-reproducible in 8.10.2 and dropped for the new 8.14.
    The steps were:
    • Create a review from filter: Go to review tab. Click start a review. In create review dialogue "In Items for Review:" specify the filter. Mark review as public. Add approvers and reviewers.
    • Check the reviews tab -> the review is created.
    • Go to the review and in "Tools" dropdown select Update moderators and choose a second moderator.
    • Check the reviews tab -> the review has desappeared from the page.
    Is it still reproducible in the 8.14?

We are waiting forward to test new features from Jama 8.14 on our test server, so far it is not available for us to test.

Regards,

------------------------------
    Ekaterina

• 2.  RE: The primary Moderator no longer sees that Review under My Reviews, when a second Moderator is added to a Review (SOS-DEF-708)

Posted 03-30-2017 12:02
    Hi Ekaterina,

It looks like we moved the bug out of "Dropped" status and back to "Ready for Development," but I wasn't notified so I didn't remove it from the release notes. I am sorry about that error; I have just removed the bug from the notes. I tested in 8.14 and it sadly still exists.

Kristina King
    Jama Software

• 3.  RE: The primary Moderator no longer sees that Review under My Reviews, when a second Moderator is added to a Review (SOS-DEF-708)

Posted 03-30-2017 23:40
    Hi Kristina,

thank you!

Ekaterina

• 4.  RE: The primary Moderator no longer sees that Review under My Reviews, when a second Moderator is added to a Review (SOS-DEF-708)

Posted 05-11-2017 00:55
    Hi Kristina,

the bug has landed into the Dropped list for 8.14 again.
    Standard channel (on-premises) Release Notes

Best regards,

Ekaterina

• 5.  RE: The primary Moderator no longer sees that Review under My Reviews, when a second Moderator is added to a Review (SOS-DEF-708)

Posted 05-11-2017 08:45
    Oh no! I'm sorry for messing up your bookkeeping. I have removed it from the release notes. I also double-checked to make sure we're still tracking it as an active bug. (Which we are.)

Kristina King
    Jama Software

• 6.  RE: The primary Moderator no longer sees that Review under My Reviews, when a second Moderator is added to a Review (SOS-DEF-708)

Posted 05-12-2017 04:16
    Thanks, Kristina! Right, we are very precise on that one. )
    Actually, the point was to check if we did not miss anything regardnig this issue. The update moderators feature will be actively used in the near future in our review prozess..

Ekaterina

• 7.  RE: The primary Moderator no longer sees that Review under My Reviews, when a second Moderator is added to a Review (SOS-DEF-708)

Posted 06-11-2018 04:15
    Hi Kristina,

this seems to be fixed in Jama 8.25.

Ekaterina

• 8.  RE: The primary Moderator no longer sees that Review under My Reviews, when a second Moderator is added to a Review (SOS-DEF-708)

Posted 06-12-2018 15:54
    @Ekaterina

I'll be stepping in here for Kristina, thanks for that information! We're going to dig into this on our side and confirm that it's indeed fixed.  ​

Nick S
    Jama Software

• 9.  RE: The primary Moderator no longer sees that Review under My Reviews, when a second Moderator is added to a Review (SOS-DEF-708)

Posted 06-18-2018 08:47
    Hi Ekaterina,

We wanted to notify you that we have reviewed SOS-DEF-708 (SOS-BUG-1065) "When a second Moderator is added to a Review, the primary Moderator no longer sees that Review under My Reviews". We have found the bug to not be reproducible in the latest version of Jama. Hence we can confirm the bug has indeed been fixed. 

Getro Naissance
    Jama Software