Support

Expand all | Collapse all

default password

• 1.  default password

Posted 02-10-2020 10:53
    I'm putting together an Aerion Jama users guide.  It shows screen snapshots.  I want to show screen snapshots of the different Review roles.  It seems like the easiest way for me to do that is log off my Creator id and sign in as another person with a stakeholder license.  We have well over 100 people who have an account.  Most have never signed in.  I was going to use one of those folks with a stakeholder license to bring up a the Review screen using a stakeholder point of view.  I can't get in because I don't know the user's password.  Is there a default initial password that Jama assigns?  If so what is it?  If you have a better way to do this I'm all ears.

------------------------------
    Art Stone
    Boeing
    714-580-9042

• 2.  RE: default password

Posted 02-10-2020 13:00
    Edited by Chloe Elliott 02-10-2020 13:01
    Hi Art:

Ohh, a specialized Jama Users guide, what a super efficient way to funnel the most relevant information to your users! I'm sure your team will really appreciate that, I for one, am super curious about it!

Ok, as the Organization Admin, you have a lot of bandwidth here. Do you have any open and unassigned Stakeholder licenses to play with? If you do, you can go into the Admin panel > Users > Add user > give permissions > log out > then login with the username and password assigned this user, see below screenshot on how I config'd Stacy the Stakeholder here.

Now I can log in as Stacy to get their point of view as a Stakeholder in my instance.

Art, let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

Chloe Elliott
    Jama Software
    Portland OR