Support

Expand all | Collapse all

Review invitations not being received

• 1.  Review invitations not being received

Posted 05-30-2019 08:28
    Hello,

I have created a review and sent invitations to two reviewers, one an internal jama user and one an external contact. Neither have received their invitation to participate in the review.

Is there anything I can do to verify that invitations are actually being sent? I don't see a configuration option for this in the organisation administration.

We have cloud hosted Jama Connect.

Thanks,
    John

------------------------------
    John Efstathiades
    Pebble Bay Consulting Ltd

• 2.  RE: Review invitations not being received

Posted 05-30-2019 10:44
    Hi John:

Are any of the Review Invitations getting out to people or is it just these two? If this is system wide, a couple of things come to mind:

1. Back in February our Product team sent out individual emails about a change in our Jama email server IP address and gave instructions to our customers to whitelist the new IP address, within a certain maintenance window, to ensure Jama email delivery. If this wasn't done, then this could be the problem.

2. Or, you could have an online security service who is blocking the emails. If this is the case, you will need to get into contact with them and tell them to allow the emails passage through your system.

John, I would check these two things first and I would put a ticket in with our Support team so we can get you the correct IP address and/or verify the emails being sent.

Best,

Chloe Elliott
    Jama Software
    Portland OR

• 3.  RE: Review invitations not being received

Posted 05-30-2019 11:24
    Hi Chloe,

It is a system wide problem.

I'm not sure what you mean by the Jama email server IP address. Where does that appear in our organisation's configuration?

I thought I was contacting the Support team.

Regards,
    John

John Efstathiades

• 4.  RE: Review invitations not being received

Posted 05-30-2019 11:32
    John:

Right now you are talking to me on the public online Community. I see that you did call the Support line and we made a ticket for you with our Support team. I linked this thread to that ticket and a Technical Support Technician will be in contact with you soon!

Thank you,

Chloe Elliott
    Jama Software
    Portland OR

• 5.  RE: Review invitations not being received

Posted 05-30-2019 12:09
    Thanks Chloe!

John Efstathiades