Support

Expand all | Collapse all

Review always jumps to top of the page after an item is approved or rejected

• 1.  Review always jumps to top of the page after an item is approved or rejected

Posted 07-26-2018 07:08
    A month or so we upgraded to a new version of Jama (Build date: 2018/06/01 12:45 - Version: Jama Connect 8.25.1) and since then I've noticed that the Review Center has a new (extremely annoying) behavior.

If I have the "Needs Review" filter applied (top left-hand corner) the page only shows items which have not been marked (as expected):

... however whenever I approve or reject any item on the review the page jumps back to the top (assuming it re-applies the filter and reloads the results in the table). I realize most people would progress through a review linearly, but I often find that I may scroll past an item I wish to return to later. This is quite annoying as it means I have to scroll back down and find my place again each time I mark an item.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox 61.0.1 (64 bit)

------------------------------
    Jamie Maloway
    Delta Controls

• 2.  RE: Review always jumps to top of the page after an item is approved or rejected

Posted 07-27-2018 16:16
    Jaime:

I was able to recreate this behavior in my testing instance and I have filed a bug for this issue: SOS-DEF-2740. You can check future release notes for this ID to see if this bug has been fixed.

Thank you,

Chloe Elliott
    Business Support Engineer