Support

Expand all | Collapse all

Review Notification Email - Changing "Subject" and default text in "Body"

• 1.  Review Notification Email - Changing "Subject" and default text in "Body"

Posted 05-10-2019 06:40
    ​​Hi,
    I'm looking for the possibility to Change the Default text in Subject and Body of Review Notification Emails (marked with yellow in the screenshoot).
    In the Template newReviewCreatedEmail.vm, there is ${Body}. Where is the Body was stored? Can I Change the Default value of it?

Thanks

------------------------------
    Lien Bäcker
    Gira, Giersiepen GmbH & Co. KG

• 2.  RE: Review Notification Email - Changing "Subject" and default text in "Body"

Posted 05-10-2019 10:30
    Lien:

You should be able to edit these, here is an article that outlines the process: What do Jama's Email Notification Emails Do? How Can The Email Templates Be Edited?

And here is a link to downloadable document which outlines which Velocity templates are editable: VM Templates.

It should be noted that we do not provide direct support for the customization of these templates. And, please be advised that any customizations you do will have to be reapplied after every time you restart the server.

Best,

Chloe Elliott
    Jama Software
    Portland OR

• 3.  RE: Review Notification Email - Changing "Subject" and default text in "Body"

Posted 05-11-2019 08:49

Hi Chloe,

What I need to edit is not the default content of the variable $Body in the velocity template.

The article unfortunately does not content the info, about this.

Lien