Support

Expand all | Collapse all

"push a revision" does not save "Finished" state of reviewers

• 1.  "push a revision" does not save "Finished" state of reviewers

Posted 05-21-2019 02:14
    Hello.
    I think that we have found a wrong behaviour of JAMA, and I would like to have your feedback about it.

The context : a review has been created (V1), someone reviewed a document. He then put "I'm finished" to stop the reviewing. At this precise moment, we need to take the picture (V1 all finished). Therefore, a moderator pushes a new revision for this review (even if nothing has been changed in the document) -> V2.

The waited behaviour : The system should keep the trace of requirements reviewed (in percentage) and keep the trace that the review is finished by the person. -> Review Center Comments Baseline on V1

The behaviour seen: The system kept trace the trace of requirements reviewed (in percentage) for this reviewer - good - but the Review Center Comments Baseline says "not finished"

The idea is to keep a trace of a state, that all reviews have been completely done on a baseline before changes.

Thank you for your support.

------------------------------
    Samuel LE COZE ULSHYNA
    Mercury Missions System Intl
    Geneva FM

• 2.  RE: "push a revision" does not save "Finished" state of reviewers

Posted 05-22-2019 22:29
    Hi Samuel - I believe you are encountering SOS-DEF-2774:  Refresh button is not working from Review Center Stats view. This is resolved in version 8.36.

Workaround is if you click "refresh" for your entire browser, it will update the Review status for v1 to show the reviewer is finished- without the need for you to publish a new revision.

Preston
    Jama Software