Support

• 1.  Append Prefix with Reuse option is stacking Prefixes

Posted 25 days ago
    I am setting up new concurrent development release artifacts into components by reusing artifacts from an existing component.  It would be helpful to use the "Append Prefix" option to identify the new artifacts (ex. with an abbreviated development project name).  The first component worked well but if I want to reuse the objects again and clear and replace the Prefix field with a new identifier, it adds the new prefix to the old prefix.  This seems like a bug to me.  Is there any way to do this?

------------------------------
    Ann M.
    Ivenix, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Append Prefix with Reuse option is stacking Prefixes

Posted 18 days ago
    Hello Ann,

Thank you for posting on the Community. In partnering internally here at Jama I discovered it was logged as a bug by our Support Team but since has been dropped, determined this is working as expected. While that may be the case, I could strongly encourage you to submit this idea in the Ideation Module so our Product Team can review and take it into consideration against other Product Roadmap items, based on customer/user response to the Ideation card itself. I reviewed existing cards and didn't see a duplicate or similar item already posted. You can also review our Product Idea Process in the Ideation Module or here.

Amanda Jennewein She/Her
    Manager, Customer Support
    Jama Software
    Portland OR