Support

Expand all | Collapse all

Documentation

• 1.  Documentation

Posted 07-09-2021 16:05
    Is there a printed Jama Connect tutorial or users' guide?  Everything seems to be in video format.  And the "tutorial series" is unreadable; if I go full-screen, the resolution makes it impossible to see the words on the screen, and in the original size, the print is too small.

Some folks do better with books. :--)

------------------------------
    Jay Braun
    JPL
    Pasadena CA

• 2.  RE: Documentation

Posted 07-09-2021 17:06
    Hi Jay,

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to Jama! I am double-checking on the status of any printed materials for you.

I know you are not looking for more digital materials but I wanted to share some links in the meantime.

It sounds like you may have found these Jama Basics Education Videos.  Besides that page, we have further training materials:

Jama Software User Guide
    Education > All Topics

Finally, I highly recommend registering for this upcoming event with our Jama Connect 101 Training: A Deep Dive Into the Platform with Erin Wilson, a Principal Business Consultant with Jama Software. It should be a great way to learn more!

Once I learn more about the possibility of any printed materials, I will be back in touch. I hope the above-listed links help in the meantime. 

Decoteau Wilkerson
    Jama Software
    OR

• 3.  RE: Documentation

Posted 07-12-2021 08:23

Hi again, Jay - 

I'm following up to share that I have just uploaded the most up-to-date version of our Help Guide here:
    Jama Connect 8.62 User Guide

I hope that plus the information I shared above is useful! Please reach out if I can offer further assistance. 

Decoteau Wilkerson
    Jama Software
    OR

• 4.  RE: Documentation

Posted 07-12-2021 10:15

Thank you.  This is exactly what I was looking for!

Jay Braun
    Jet Propulsion Laboratory
    Project Data Systems Engineer
    Deep Space Network / Tracking, Telemetry, and Command
    (818) 354-9266 (O)
    (818) 577-6361 (M)