Support

Expand all | Collapse all

Cannot access to the JAMA Velocity API Documentation

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  Cannot access to the JAMA Velocity API Documentation

Posted 11-01-2019 07:07
    Hi All,

I'm trying to access to the Velocity Documentation (http://velocity.jamasoftware.com/latest/) but it's not working...
    I tried to remove my cache, but it's still the same...

Could you please confirm if the page is accessible or not?

Thanks in advance,

------------------------------
    Nicolas Froment

• 2.  RE: Cannot access to the JAMA Velocity API Documentation

Posted 11-01-2019 10:57
    HI Jama ( @Chloe ) -
    I'm developing a report to support a time-sensitive decision. Not having access to the Velocity documentation is a big problem right now. I also tried clearing my cache and exiting/reentering Chrome.

Are you working on it?​​​
    Thanks,

Theresa
    Fujifilm SonoSite
    WA United States

• 3.  RE: Cannot access to the JAMA Velocity API Documentation

Posted 11-01-2019 11:01
    Edited by Godiva Hunt 11-01-2019 11:01
    Hi Nicolas
    Can you please describe what exactly happens when you click on the link? If an error page pops up, a screenshot of that may help. It seems to work for our team in support.
    Could you try accessing velocity.jamasoftware.com/latest/ without the http://
    Is it still inaccessible in any other browser?

Theresa
    Do you work at the same company as Nicolas or is this an issue now for multiple companies?

Thank you
    Godiva Hunt

• 4.  RE: Cannot access to the JAMA Velocity API Documentation

Posted 11-01-2019 12:54
    Hi Godiva -
    Thanks for your response.
    I work for a different company than Nicolas.
    Accessing the main site can take 15+ seconds.
    image.png

When I try to access other links (DomainObject in this screen shot) I get this error.
    image.png

It looks like I have access to the pages I need, so I think the issue is less urgent to me.

Thanks,

Theresa Soares
    Verification and Validation Engineer III, System Verification
    FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc.
    theresa.soares@fujifilm.com
    www.sonosite.com

425.442.1523 mobile

NOTICE:  This message, including any attachments, is only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, sensitive and/or privileged information, or information otherwise prohibited from dissemination or disclosure by law or regulation, including applicable export regulations.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, dissemination or distribution of this message or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy this message, including all attachments, and any copies thereof.

• 5.  RE: Cannot access to the JAMA Velocity API Documentation
    Best Answer

Posted 11-01-2019 15:17
    Hi team

I have a couple of notes to relay from our IT and production team. In regards to any trip ups that may happen in the future, they have a couple of easy things to check for. The external links to the Velocity pages will NOT work if you go to https instead of http. Also, not having a trailing slash after latest/ sometimes impacts people accessing the link.

With that being said, we have seen a slow performance on our end as well. Production tried to figure out the cause and wasn't able to. We've filed a ticket with our IT team to figure out what's going on and I can report back when we have an update. We're sorry about this inconvenience and are working to remedy the situation as soon as possible.

Godiva Hunt

• 6.  RE: Cannot access to the JAMA Velocity API Documentation

Posted 11-01-2019 16:40
    Hi Theresa and Nicolas

At our engineers request, we'd like you to request you submit a ticket so we can find a workaround and also troubleshoot. You can do so hereIf you choose to submit a ticket, please link this thread and attach a HAR file for our Customer Support Engineers. Here's the page with information on how to generate a HAR file. As I mentioned, our IT team is looking into the issue and if you would like us to help find a workaround, we're a click away.

Thank you

Godiva Hunt

• 7.  RE: Cannot access to the JAMA Velocity API Documentation

Posted 11-04-2019 00:11
    ​Hello Godiva,

Thanks for taking care of my request.
    The documentation is now available, without doing anything special ... Demand can be closed.

Have a nice day.

Nicolas Froment

• 8.  RE: Cannot access to the JAMA Velocity API Documentation

Posted 11-04-2019 07:02
    @Theresa

Has it started working for you as well?

Best,​​

Chloe Elliott
    Jama Software