Support

Expand all | Collapse all

How to integrate Bugzilla with Jama

• 1.  How to integrate Bugzilla with Jama

Posted 01-02-2017 20:44

Hi All,

Can anyone share the procedure to integrate the Bugzilla defect tracking system with Jama Test case management?

Thanks,

Ramesh.B

------------------------------
    Ramesh Balagurunathan
    Crestron

• 2.  RE: How to integrate Bugzilla with Jama

Posted 01-03-2017 12:51

Hey Ramesh, I am not sure if anyone will respond to this particular query (because I know there are some third parties that have developed such a tool, but they charge for it). If you're interested in seeing how you can connect these pieces using REST, we have an article about that: http://success.jamasoftware.com/resources/connecting-jama-to-your-automated-testing-tool/

Kristina King
    Jama Software

• 3.  RE: How to integrate Bugzilla with Jama

Posted 01-06-2017 12:04

Hi Ramesh - I see you are from Crestron. I actually worked with Mike Gugler at Crestron to setup the Tasktop Integration Hub which integrates Jama with Bugzilla. Please check internally with him, it may just be a matter of Mike configuring it for your project. 

Preston
    Jama Software

• 4.  RE: How to integrate Bugzilla with Jama

Posted 01-09-2017 15:42

Prestron,

I discussed with Mike and he did not involved in integrating Bugzilla with Jama.

My number is 201 241 0105. please call

Thanks,

Ramesh.B

Ramesh Balagurunathan
    Crestron

• 5.  RE: How to integrate Bugzilla with Jama

Posted 01-10-2017 14:53

Hey Ramesh,

I'm not sure if you reached Preston, but if you didn't, the best course would be to work with Mike at your end. If there are any problems setting up the Bugzilla sync through the JIH, Mike can open up a ticket with Jama's support team, and we can get you in contact with Tasktop.

Kristina King
    Jama Software

• 6.  RE: How to integrate Bugzilla with Jama

Posted 10-22-2018 01:55

Hi Ramesh,

If you are open to trying an out-of-box integration solution, you must try OpsHub Integration Manager. OpsHub Integration Manager supports bi-directional integration of 8.22, 8.23, 8.24, 8.25, 8.26, 8.27 versions of Jama with 50+ other ALM, DevOps, ITSM, CRM systems for all entities except Attachment, Set, Component, Section, Core. Several existing Jama customers use OpsHub Integration Manager already. You can checkout multiple Jama integration use cases and datasheets here: https://www.opshub.com/integrations/jama-software-integration/

Thank you

Hardik Seth
    OpsHub Inc.
    Palo Alto CA
    +1.650.701.1800