Support

Expand all | Collapse all

Multiple approvers needed

• 1.  Multiple approvers needed

Posted 11-06-2018 04:15
    Long time, no odd questions from my part! But here goes:

In Test plans Overview-tab I have field for approver, but it seems that I need more fields for them. How can I get i.e. four fields for approvers, so that the approver-field would be multiplied four times in a tab? Or do I need to put there a text box and have the approvers write their names there?

Field I currently use for this in our JAMA is called Hyväksyjä (Label) and Unique Field name is hyvaksyja, if you need that information.

------------------------------
    Mari Leipola
    Project assistant
    Finland

• 2.  RE: Multiple approvers needed

Posted 11-06-2018 10:35
    Hi Mari!

Good to hear from you again. You can certainly add more Text Fields to the Test Plan item-type and get this result:

You just need to go in the Admin Panel > Item types > Test Plan item type > Fields:

Add Field:

And then this window will pop up:

I chose to make a "Custom Field" that is a "Text Field" but if you know who the group of Approvers are, you could make a Custom Pick List...
    I added this field type four times and named them: Approver1, Approver2, Approver3, Approver4.

Mari, is this what you were looking for?

Chloe Elliott
    Jama Software
    Portland OR

• 3.  RE: Multiple approvers needed

Posted 11-07-2018 04:37
    Thanks for your answer and patience Chloe, again. Silly me: I was trying to add the one existing field again, but it didnt work.

Mari Leipola
    Project assistant
    Finland

• 4.  RE: Multiple approvers needed

Posted 11-07-2018 09:49
    Anytime Mari!

Chloe