Support

Expand all | Collapse all

Revert to default global reports

• 1.  Revert to default global reports

Posted 08-24-2017 19:33
    ​​We're in the process of upgrading/migrating from Jama 2015.5 to 8.14.3.  I had hoped that the package with the new version would have fresh versions of the default global reports, as we seem to have hosed up the instances in our current environment, but when we restored the DB to the new instance it looks like our existing, suspect report templates came over.

Is there a way to get access to the latest official versions of the default global reports?  I'd like to just delete all the detritus of our current system and start anew with fresh clean reports.  If there's a better way to accomplish this, I'd like to know that too!

Thanks,
    Andrew

------------------------------
    Andrew Gilbert

• 2.  RE: Revert to default global reports

Posted 08-25-2017 19:30
      |   view attached
    Hi Andrew,

The fresh installations do not replace the reports since you may have made some changes you don't want to revert. You should be able to, via logging in as root, re-upload the borked reports via Reports> Edit > Choose File. I have attached a .zip with all of the fresh reports.

Kristina King
    Jama Software

Attachment(s)

zip
    default_reports.zip   343K 1 version

• 3.  RE: Revert to default global reports

Posted 08-28-2017 14:42
    ​Thanks, Kristina, you're the best.

(What's a borked report?)

Andrew Gilbert

• 4.  RE: Revert to default global reports

Posted 08-28-2017 17:02
    Well, you know, I used "borked" often to mean something is inexplicably messed up, but I don't know why, so I got curious. I had no idea it referred to a messy Supreme Court nomination!

Let me know if you need anything else regarding these borked reports ;)

Kristina King
    Jama Software