Support

Expand all | Collapse all

Activity Stream field not changed

• 1.  Activity Stream field not changed

Posted 19 days ago
    In the activity stream it states that the 'Trace ID' field has been changed, but clicking 'details' shows that it is still the same. The Version Comment also does not say what the Trace ID changed to, but it does for the other fields that actually did change. Is this a bug, or am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated.

------------------------------
    Jack

• 2.  RE: Activity Stream field not changed

Posted 19 days ago
    Hi Jack,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you share a screenshot of the activity stream? We'd like to see what it looks like to better understand what is happening.

Best,
    Decoteau

Decoteau Wilkerson
    Jama Software
    OR

• 3.  RE: Activity Stream field not changed

Posted 19 days ago
    Hi Decoteau,

All of the edits incorrectly say that the Trace ID was changed. All of the edits involved filling out a new field we had added to the item type and changing the name to be the same as the Trace ID.

Thanks,

Jack

• 4.  RE: Activity Stream field not changed

Posted 13 days ago
    Hi Jack,

Thank you for sharing this! You wrote that the edits you made involved filling out a new field that you added to the item type. Then you changed the name to be same as the Trace ID. I'd like to find out how you made these edits. Were you using the round trip feature with Excel?

Best,
    Decoteau

Decoteau Wilkerson
    Jama Software
    OR

• 5.  RE: Activity Stream field not changed

Posted 12 days ago
    Hi Decoteau,

I believe the changes were made within Jama Connect.

Thanks

Jack

• 6.  RE: Activity Stream field not changed

Posted 12 days ago
    Edited by Decoteau Wilkerson 12 days ago
    Hi Jack,

Do you happen to know which function was used to make these changes? Also, we'd like to dig into this further. Could you ask one of your Named Support Contacts to create a ticket with our Support team? Then we can send a link in which a Support Bundle can be uploaded to.

Jack, when your Named Support Contact makes that ticket, please attach a link to this Community conversation as well. We'll keep our eyes out for this ticket! 

Best,

Decoteau Wilkerson
    Jama Software
    OR

• 7.  RE: Activity Stream field not changed

Posted 12 days ago
    Hi Decoteau,

Thanks for the reply. I'd like to ask the individual who made these changes a few more questions, but they are currently out of office. I'll send the ticket once they are back.

Thanks,

Jack