I ran the "Index Project Items" and "Project Cleanup" and then attempted to move 380 requirements into the release folder, with the same results. The 380 requirements list is split across 8 pages. My next attempt was to just select one page of requirements and move them, and it worked. I tried again on the next page and it failed. So I selected about half the requirements on that page and moved them successfully. I am able to repeat that reliably. From my perspective it appears to be Jama problem. Select more than 40 requirements for a move to the release folder and Jama generates an error. It would be a real time saver if I could just move the whole requirements set at once.
HEADQUARTERS|135 SW Taylor Suite 200, Portland, Oregon, 97204