Support

Expand all | Collapse all

Destination field in Data Import Wizard

• 1.  Destination field in Data Import Wizard

Posted 07-18-2018 09:30
    Hi -
    This is a very small thing, but the Destination search box is too short to display the full destination path in the Data Import Wizard. If I make the whole window wider the Destination box remains the same width. When I click on the search icon the correct destination is displayed, but for the sake of my sanity it would be nice to be able to see my selection in the display box. Is there any other way to make the Destination box wider? Any chance you could slip a fix into the next release?

Thanks,

------------------------------
    Theresa
    Fujifilm SonoSite
    WA

• 2.  RE: Destination field in Data Import Wizard

Posted 07-18-2018 11:49
    Theresa:

I am assuming that you are able to successfully input the 'long path' but, are just not able to view the path in it's entirety? As a visual person myself, I can see the benefits of making the input fields more 'flexible'. Please feel free to make a Feature Request, perhaps this is a popular idea!

Thank you for your contributions!

Chloe Elliott
    Business Support Engineer

• 3.  RE: Destination field in Data Import Wizard

Posted 07-18-2018 18:08
    Hi Chloe -
    Yes, I can input to the correct location but I just can't see the whole path in the Wizard window. I will enter this as a Feature Request.

Thanks,

NOTICE:  This message, including any attachments, is only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, sensitive and/or privileged information, or information otherwise prohibited from dissemination or disclosure by law or regulation, including applicable export regulations.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, dissemination or distribution of this message or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy this message, including all attachments, and any copies thereof.