Support

Expand all | Collapse all

Rest API to pull comments

• 1.  Rest API to pull comments

Posted 06-27-2018 02:15
    Hi All,

I am trying to generate a excel file using Rest API with details of comments added in review section based on providing Filter ID. Using Filter ID, will pull all the documents associated with that filter.

By using "/items/{id}/activities" api i got all the comments, but i didn't have comment type and comment id in the api.

Is there any way to get full details of comments (Comment ID, Comment Type, Comment Status, Comment RefID, etc.,) added in review section using rest api?

Please help me to get all the mentioned fields using rest api

------------------------------
    Sathish Babu

• 2.  RE: Rest API to pull comments

Posted 06-27-2018 19:47

There isn't any functionality between the API and the Review Center at this time.

Depending on whether or not you are using a hosted or on-premises version of Jama, you could utilize some of the links in this article: BIRT and Velocity Custom Reports Created By Our Services Team Available For Your Jama Instances (Community Reports) You will want to look at the Review Center Comments Report. Here is a link to this report's GitHub Repo.
    For some visual instruction on how to utilize this functionality here is our Education Center, you can find the right videos under the heading: Advanced Reporting.

If you need a more specialized option, I recommend talking to your Account Manager and utilizing our Professional Services with our Custom Report Development.

Chloe Elliott
    OR