Release Notes and Announcements

Expand all | Collapse all

Jama release updates

• 1.  Jama release updates

Posted 03-31-2017 16:39
    Edited by Steve Gotsch 04-06-2018 19:40
    Hey everyone! Kristina here, the community manager of Jama.
    If you're seeing this by email, it's because you joined and subscribed to the Jama community's Release and Announcements category. I just now realized that the updates I had been making in the community regarding releases are not triggering email notifications, so I wanted to provide an update.

We just released 8.14 —last weekend it arrived on our hosted environment, and this Wednesday was made available in the Standard on-premises channel. This is a big release for Standard—it contains many bug fixes, updates to Trace View, some much-requested improvements to item movement in the Explorer Tree, and support for the Edge browser.

You can reply to this post (or email) if you have any questions, and I'll do my best to answer.

------------------------------
    Kristina King
    Jama Software

• 2.  RE: Jama release updates

Posted 04-03-2017 02:07
    Hi Kristina,

we appreciate a lot all the Review Center fixes in the new release.
    Could you tell, if there were any changes, that affect Velocity reports? Non of our custom Velocity reports that was tested works on the test server, they all give "No results". May be you have a quick hint for this..

Best regards,
    Ekaterina 

Ekaterina

• 3.  RE: Jama release updates

Posted 04-04-2017 15:57
    The only change to affect Velocity that I know of was made in 8.10, when macros started functioning differently. There haven't been any other changes to the Velocity engine.

Kristina King
    Jama Software

• 4.  RE: Jama release updates

Posted 05-05-2017 17:59
    This is a note to anyone following that the hosted environment was updated to 8.15.1 on 2017/04/26, and that version was also made available in the Express channel.

Kristina King
    Jama Software

• 5.  RE: Jama release updates

Posted 05-15-2017 15:36
    The planned 8.16 release is being moved from 2017/05/20 to 2017/05/27 so we can perform additional regression testing.

Kristina King
    Jama Software

• 6.  RE: Jama release updates

Posted 05-19-2017 17:47
    Edited by Kristina King 05-19-2017 17:47
    Update: we have opted to cancel the release of 8.16.

Kristina King
    Jama Software

• 7.  RE: Jama release updates

Posted 06-26-2017 18:15
    Just an update: this weekend we deployed 8.17.1 to our hosted environment, which includes all the feature work for 8.17 as well as an update for an issue that was introduced in 8.16. It is also now available in the Express channel.

Kristina King
    Jama Software

• 8.  RE: Jama release updates

Posted 08-01-2017 19:27
    Hosted customers received an update to 8.18 on July 15. This version was made available to Express customers on July 19. We've also recently patched 8.10 and 8.14, on July 28.

Kristina King
    Jama Software