In the interest of furthering security on our hosted servers, Jama has disabled the use of TLS 1.0 with the release of 8.20. Users must have TLS 1.1 or 1.2 enabled on their browsers in order to use Jama. With 8.20.1, on-premises customers will be able to disable TLS 1.0 via Replicated.
Note that all of Jama's supported browsers automatically default to TLS 1.1+, so no action should be required.
If your browser does have TLS 1.0 enabled, you may see one of the following errors:
curl -v --tlsv1.0 https://qaapptomcatpt.jamasoftware.net/login.req
* Connected to qaapptomcatpt.jamasoftware.net (22.214.171.124) port 443 (#0)
* found 173 certificates in /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
* found 697 certificates in /etc/ssl/certs
* ALPN, offering http/1.1
* gnutls_handshake() failed: Error in the pull function.
* Closing connection 0 curl: (35) gnutls_handshake() failed: Error in the pull function.
If you encounter one of these, you will need to change your TLS setting, or, if possible, update your browser to the most recent supported version.
Jama Software © 2018 | 135 SW Taylor Suite 200, Portland, Oregon, 97204 (971) 930-1500