Possibility to see / filter tags in a list view

Hi,

It would be good to have a possibility to see and filter tags on the list view. Currently tags cannot be added as a column and also it is not possible to filter based on them (quick filter) for list view.

Thank you for considering this idea

------------------------------
Vlada
Vlada

Comments

• This is a good idea. Lack of visibility is one reason I avoid tags.

The second reason I avoid tags is typically I observe that only the person that created the tag will use the tag. Lack of visibility could be a cause for this behavior.

Jonathan LastName
    IT Manager & Systems Analyst
    Fidelity Investments
    Merrimack NH
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Original Message:
    Sent: 11-25-2016 02:11
    Subject: Possibility to see / filter tags in a list view

Hi,

It would be good to have a possibility to see and filter tags on the list view. Currently tags cannot be added as a column and also it is not possible to filter based on them (quick filter) for list view.

Vlada
  • Our user community would like this feature as well since the Tags option is used regularly.

John

John Sarafin
    UPS
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Original Message:
    Sent: 11-25-2016 02:11
    Subject: Possibility to see / filter tags in a list view

Hi,

Vlada
  • I agree.
    We also use tags.
    I would like to see tags in filtered views.
    Ken G
  • Agreed.  We use tags often.  Not having them in list view is driving users to export and work in rogue spreadsheets (not good).
  • vm Mousavi
    edited December 2019
    I agree. We use tags a lot and sometimes tag items temporarily such as when we need to group together a set of test cases for a specific project and need to remove those tags when we are done. Since you can only remove tags from one item at a item and cannot see them in list views, it is very cumbersome to edit and remove tags for multiple items. This has forced us to create a lot of custom fields which still don't give us the flexibility that tags do.
    vm

QA Supervisor
    TaxAudit.com
    California