Get the ability to make Upstream Relationships visible in Explorer

Options
Harald Hotz-Behofsits
Harald Hotz-Behofsits Member Posts: 159
edited September 2016 in
In the Explorer it is possible to make relationships visible by using the explorer settings.

These settings only enable downstream relationships.

Sometimes I have the need to see upstream traces into an Epic, Story or Test-Case. In that case it would be beneficial to have upstream items as well visible.

That would allow to click on these items an see all the content as an add hoc filter as for downstream items.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 911
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the idea, Harald! I know our Product team is working on new ways to explore projects, and I agree it would be helpful and efficient to see upstream relationships as clearly as you can see downstream relationships.
  • sandra Spencer
    sandra Spencer Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Harald, I saw your velocity code on creating visibility into upstream and downstream requirements while in review mode. Unfortunately, I am only two weeks into learning JAMA. I tried to paste your code into an excel macro but this did not work. IF you could provide the step by step methods (to a complete newbie) it would be greatly appreciated!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 161
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Sandra, hum, I can give you step by step instruction but may be easier for me to walk you through this during my lunch break or evening. I am at Pacific Time zone. You can contact me 510 364 6404. Swoo@swoo.com. We can try to Skype

I am not a Jama employee. My consultation comes with double back money guarantee. :-) I do not charge money. One hour of consulting may require you to donate one hour of community service or donation to your favorite charity. :-) if I gave you wrong or incomplete answers I will do two hours of community service. :-)

Swoo