Add a step to the review wizard that enables moderator to preview content

Knowledge Base
edited July 2016 in
It would be helpful to have a step added to the Review creation wizard that enables the user to preview how the review will appear when it is created. While filters are helpful to create reviews, sometimes tags aren't properly added by other users. There are other cases in which errors can occur when adding requirements to a review. It would help to have a test run in the wizard process, rather than requiring users to create separate filters or other views first, to double-check.  Thanks!

Comments

• Kristina King
    edited June 2016
    Sandy, that's an interesting suggestion. Thanks for sharing it. So you'd like the reviewer to get an overview of all the content in the review before publishing it? And then if they notice missing or incorrect info, they could go a step back and correct it?
  • Angela Southworth
    edited August 2015
    Yes. I'm not Sandy, but I'm answering from my perspective. This would be a feature that we would be interested in as well. Today, we have some associates that send out a "test" review to themselves or a peer just so they can review to see what it looks like before sending it out to our business partners for review.
  • Markus Vehmanen
    edited November 2015
    Not sure yet whether we would find this useful but this is an interesting idea, could be good! Although you are able to add more content (e.g. forgotten) to the review at the moment, it's quite troublesome. 
  • Knowledge Base
    edited August 2015
    Yes...that is what I meant. I have also used the test review to see what it looks like. This is a workaround, but a bit of a pain point.
  • Knowledge Base
    edited August 2015
    I just had that issue again myself this morning. If you use a filter to create the review based on tags, it is OK. But we often have to use the pick-and-choose method, so adding missing requirements after a review has been posted is troublesome.
  • Kristina King
    edited June 2016
    Angie and Sandy—thanks for elaborating on the importance and advising of what you do now. Good to know.