Search function in Releationship Rule Set

John Sarafin
edited July 2016 in
We have about 4 different relationship rule sets defined in Jama with a total of 2000 projects.  Sometimes we run into a problem where a new project is located in the incorrect rule set.  In order to troubleshoot, we need to review each rule set manually and locate the project.  This is time consuming and tough on the eyes.  My suggestion or idea is for Jama to have a search function available or something in the "Configure Project" section that identifies the name of the rule set a project resides in???  I understand the relationship diagram is available but the rule set name is not. 

Comments

• Kristina King
    edited June 2016
    John, I think you bring up a really great point—if you have many relationship rule sets, it can be hard to find what's applicable for what project (4 doesn't seem like a lot, but given how many rules can be in a rule set, I can see how trying to find what you want can be absurd!). I agree that having a search feature or something more clear in the Configure Project is needed. Thanks for bringing this up.