Undo Baseline Delete

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 1
edited July 2016 in
It seems that I am able to undo a lot of things I've deleted via my activity stream.  But one thing I cannot undo is the deletion of a baseline.  I had deleted a baseline recently that I wanted to recover, and couldn't.  By the time I tried to do a new baseline, it was too late as additional things had been added to the project.  It would be nice to have the option to recover a deleted baseline.  I frequently run baseline comparison reports so this option helps me make sure I'm comparing the right things.  

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 911
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Ashley, thanks for posting this idea. I can understand the need for it. I know we're thinking about making changes to how baselines function, so thanks for being so clear on why this is needed. 
  • Mathieu Ferstler
    Mathieu Ferstler Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hi,

Have this point been resolved now ?
    I did not seen anything about that point in the Release notes.

Thx.
    Mathieu
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 24
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hi everyone,

we are awaiting this feature too. Are there any plans for implementing this? 

Thanks and regards,
  • Julie Goodner
    Julie Goodner Jama Staff, Product Manager Moderator Posts: 84
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm Julie Goodner, one of Jama's product managers. I wanted to update you that this feature request will be available with the 8.43 cloud release. If you are self-hosted this update will be available with the standard release in the April timeframe. 
  • Lien Bäcker
    Lien Bäcker Member, Data Exchange, Jama Connect Interchange™ (JCI) Posts: 84
    edited October 2019
    Options

Hi Julie,

great news about Undo Baseline function. We're looking forwards to the spring release next year

Lien

------Original Message------

Hello,
    I'm Julie Goodner, one of Jama's product managers. I wanted to update you that this feature request will be available with the 8.43 cloud release. If you are self-hosted this update will be available with the standard release in the April timeframe.