filter criteria for showing all items not being reviewed in current version

Options
Harald Hotz-Behofsits
Harald Hotz-Behofsits Member Posts: 159
edited October 2016 in
We need the ability to see all items not being reviewed in current version as filter criteria.

Seems to be similar with https://community.jamasoftware.com/jama/topics/add-review-option-or-criterion-to-advanced-filters-to..., but not related to a specific review or baseline.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 911
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Harald, thanks for bringing this up. Can I clarify a bit? Do you need this filter within the review center itself (e.g. if there are any items in a review that aren't part of the version/release you're focusing on); do you need this filter within the review center to flag what items have been updated since the review was last published; or do you want to see an option in the regular filter that shows something is not in review? (Or, conversely, is in review.)
  • Harald Hotz-Behofsits
    Harald Hotz-Behofsits Member Posts: 159
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Hi Kristina,

I need an answer to the following question:
    Have all items in the current version been reviewed.

So if an item was reviewed, but got changed, then we have to review that change again.

I would prefer to get that response in a filter, as this would simplify the process to put them into a review.

regards
    Harald
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2016
    Options
    That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for clarifying.
  • Randy Dahlgren
    Randy Dahlgren Member Posts: 21
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I am looking for a way to filter for items that have not been sent for review which seems similar to Harald's idea. Is there a solution for this?
    Randy - Delta Controls
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2016
    Options
    No, I cannot think of a way. The Review Center is like its own app—everything done within it does not carry over to the project view. You'd have to use a manual process, such as creating a review status field. And then once items are in the review, moderators would have to batch transition that status (if you use workflow). That introduces more work for people, but at least this way you could filter for items that were currently in review or hadn't yet been sent to review...